Saturday 12 April 2014

GP Courses and Webinars for GPs - Welcome and Hello GP Colleagues!

GP Courses and CPD online 
Are you looking for medical GP courses information online? If so you've come to the right place.

Hello to my fellow GP colleagues, this blog is all about ongoing education for medical general practitioners - cpd for GPs, accreditation and revalidation.
I'll be posting here as regularly as I can, mainly about gp courses and cpd online. I'm an experienced GP and freelance locum and started the ground breaking weekly live and interactive web based seminars known as 'Webinars for GPs'.
In the coming weeks and months there'll be lots to read and watch on here.
And to find out more about the live weekly webinars check out my site www.webinarsforgps.com
Wishing you success in all your cpd efforts,
 warmly,
 Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment